INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 101

on
Sunday 7 July 2019
Hello and welcome to 101st INKspired BLOG HOP!

Thank you to all who left the comments on my blog last blog hop. It was very nice to read lovely comments.

You may have arrived here from a lovely Allison.

This blog hop is a colour challenge!

It's my first time to try colour challenge so I was a bit nervous. 😅


Here is the combo that our team leader Teneale has given us.





Here is my card.






I like the gift package on page 77 in the catalogue so I tried to make a card from that.

I used Mint macaron and Crumb cake,

DANDELION WISHES

VELLUM

POLKA DOT TULLE RIBBON

BANNER TRIPLE PUNCH

STITCHED RECTANGLES DIE

BASKET WEAVE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER.


Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over Barbara to see what she has done with this sketch.




2 comments on "INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 101"
  1. Kozue, one of my favourite stamp sets, love the use of the basket weave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kozue, it is so elegant and pretty.

    I just adore everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature