INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 100

on
Sunday 23 June 2019
Hello and welcome to 100th INKspired BLOG HOP!!!

You may have arrived here from a lovely Allison.

Here is the sketch that our team leader Teneale has given us this fortnight. 







Here is my card.









stamp set: country home

embossing folders: subtle 3d, tin tile 3d

paper: sahara sand, crumb cake, blackberry bliss, crushed curry

braided linen trim, watercolour pencils, stitched rectangles dies, decorative ribbon border






Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over Barbara to see what she has done with this sketch.


















13 comments on "INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 100"
  1. Wow. Your card is gorgeous. The colour combo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kozue, what a great use of this stamp set, lovely card. I am so happy you were able to hop with us tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kozue, this card is fabulous and I am so happy you played along. Now I can look forward to seeing the birds and lucky it arrived as that is our team challenge for next month.

    The colours are wonderful and maybe we should bookmark them for a later colour challenge.

    Thank you for joining the blog hop, you have really grown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Teneale. I'm so happy in your group even I'm so far away from you.

      Delete
  4. Love the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on this sketch and your color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I have the country home stamp set- I love how you have accentuated and highlighted the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my previous favorites great job Kozue
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card. This stamp set is one of my favorites. I'm so glad it carried over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kozue Love love your card so pretty I have this set and am so glad it carried over.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature