INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 133

on
Sunday 7 March 2021

Hello and welcome to INKspired BLOG HOP!


This challenge is the True Love suite, using the DSP, stamps and/or dies.

I love this DSP! 💖




I am a big fan of Teneale's cards so I tried to make a card like she did.





This card is for my friend who loves blue.💙



❤CRUMB CAKE, BALMY BLUE, WHISPER WHITE CS

❤TRUE LOVE DSP

❤STITCHED SO SWEETLY DIES

❤HAPPY THOUGHTS SS

❤MEMENTO BLACK

❤BLENDS BALMY BLUE, SMOKY SLATE

❤LINEN THREAD



Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over Julie to see what she has done.



4 comments on "INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 133"
  1. What a beautiful and elegant card Kozue. So pretty and great use of the DSP. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are simply gorgeous, thank you for liking my card I made for mum and I love how you used that as inspiration for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kozue. Great colouring. The blue is so pretty. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature