INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 112

on
Sunday 19 April 2020
Hello and welcome to INKspired BLOG HOP!


You may have arrived here from a lovely Maree.


This blog hop is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch.





Here is my card.




I made this card to my mum. Hope she has a nice day.


- GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIA STAMP SET
- STRONG & BEAUTIFUL STAMP SET
- MAGNOLIA MEMORY DIES
- MAGNOLIA LANE DSP
- VELLUM
- PETAL PINK
- EARLY ESPRESSO
- PEARL BASIC JEWELS
- SCALLOPED LACE TRIM
- LINEN THREAD
- BLENDS


Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over Barbara to see what she has done.





3 comments on "INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 112"
  1. So pretty Kozue. The magnolia set is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card, your mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kozue I love your card and I am sure your mum will love it as well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature