INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 92

on
Sunday 3 March 2019
Hello and welcome to another INKspired BLOG HOP!

You may have arrived here from a fabulous our leader Teneale.

Here is the sketch that Teneale has given us this fortnight. 




Here is my card.




Inside of the card.






I made this card for my friend's birthday. I like this sentiment.💕

I embossed white powder then did water colouring on the Shimmery White Cardstock.


Stamp: Beautiful Day, Dragonfly Dreams

colour: Pool Party, Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss

DSP: Twinkle Twinkle

Linen Thread, Butterfly Elements(SAB free item), Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies


Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over lovely Allison to see what she has done with this sketch.



1 comment on "INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 92"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature