INKSPIRED SKETCH BLOG HOP 84 Thank you

on
Sunday 19 August 2018
Hello and welcome to another INKspired Blog Hop! You may have arrived here from the very talent Teneale

Here is the sketch that Teneale has given us this fortnight. I like it!

I used PRESSED FLOWERS stamp set. 

After I saw Teneale's card, I am loving this stamp set. Her colouring technique is superb! I learn a lot from her blog.

Here is my card.


Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over lovely Narelle to see what she has done with this sketch.


4 comments on "INKSPIRED SKETCH BLOG HOP 84 Thank you"
  1. Firstly, a totally beautiful card.

    Secondly, you are so sweet.

    Thirdly, I love having you play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Kozue, very elegant. The stamp set is a favourite of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Thank you so much for your kind words, Teneale! I'm so grateful to you for help me to start my blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature