INKSPIRED SKETCH BLOG HOP 82 MERRY & BRIGHT

on
Sunday 22 July 2018
Hello and welcome to another INKspired Blog Hop! You may have arrived here from the very talent Teneale

Here is the sketch that Teneale has given us this fortnight. It's Awesome!


In our team, We have a Christmas In July challenge to create a card with Under the Mistletoe DSP

I decided to make a card with this sketch.



I like the clean look.


Ingredients 🍰

Stamp set: Hearts Come Home
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Under the Mistletoe DSP, Gold Glimmer Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Linen Thread
Tools: Petals & More Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits

Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over lovely Narelle to see what she has done with this sketch.















3 comments on "INKSPIRED SKETCH BLOG HOP 82 MERRY & BRIGHT"
  1. Love your chrissie card Kozue. You have made me realise that I have not made any yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean and si,ole look. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean and si,ole look. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature