INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 81 FOR YOU

on
Sunday 8 July 2018
Hello, welcome to my first blog. I'm so excited to join this INKspired Sketch Blog Hop! Thank you, Teneale for helping me to start my blog.
Here is the sketch that Teneale has given us this fortnight. I loved it.
After I got the sketch, I looked at the new catalogue carefully for inspiration. I found the one on the page 50 which used the JAR OF LOVE stamp set.


Here is my card.



I love the combination of Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon and the sentiment. They suit the flower wreath I think. 💕

Ingredients 🍰

Stamp set: Jar Of Love
Ink: Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, So Saffron, Tranquil Tide, StazOn
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, So Saffron
Accessories: Burlap ribbon
Tools: Everyday Jars Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Basket Weave embossing folder

Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over Renee to see what she has done with this sketch.



5 comments on "INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 81 FOR YOU"
  1. Welcome to blogging Gini, Love your card the colour combo. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kozue, thanks so much for playing today. love you design and colors. thanks so much for playing.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging Kozue, Love your card and the colours used. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination of pink and white you used on your card Renee and the little pop of gold is perfect. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and this little set Allison. Love reading the story behind the Purple Mushy. Will need to get this cute little set now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature