INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 118

on
Sunday 12 July 2020
Hello and welcome to INKspired BLOG HOP!


You may have arrived here from a lovely Maree.


This blog hop is a colour challenge.

Colours are Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron and/or Soft Suede





Here is my card.







✰ STITCHED RECTANGLES DIE
✰ DETAILED HEARTS DIE
✰ STITCHED SO SWEETY DIE
✰ BLOOM & GROW STAMP SET
✰ LAYERING CIRCLES DIE
✰ VELLUM
✰ LINEN THREAD


Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over Barbara to see what she has done.




6 comments on "INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 118"
  1. Hearts and more hearts! I know my grand daughters would be in love with your card! Hey, I really love your blog name:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kozue,

    This card is so sweet! The love hearts make a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Kozue - the hearts draw the eye in to the card. I resisted getting these dies but love what you have done.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely choice of colour used with the Hearts. I would only be able to think Pink or red. Well done! Such a pretty and elegant card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature