INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 102

on
Sunday 21 July 2019
Hello and welcome to 102nd INKspired BLOG HOP!

You may have arrived here from a lovely Allison.

This blog hop back to sketch. Here is the sketch that our team leader Teneale has given us.






Here is my card.






I did watercolouring.


BLOOM & GROW STAMP SET

BUDDING BLOOMS DIES

BIRD BALLAD DSP

PETAL PINK CS

WISPER WHITE CS

CRUMB CAKE CS

CALYPSO CORAL CS

SHIMMERY WHITE CS

VELLUM CS

RHINESTONE BASIC JEWELS



Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over Barbara to see what she has done with this sketch.





2 comments on "INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 102"
  1. Kozue, love your card, your choice of stamp set was my original one that I have thought off, but being lazy sunday changed my mind...……...lol great coloring and I love that designer papers from the birdie set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Your water colouring is great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature