INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 97

on
Sunday 12 May 2019
Hello and welcome to another INKspired BLOG HOP!

You may have arrived here from a lovely our leader Teneale.

Here is the sketch that Teneale has given us this fortnight. 






Here is my card.







I like the card on Occasion Catalogue page 22 so I tried.


Stamps: Sheet Music, Climbing Roses ( these are retiring)

Paper: Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Shimmery White, Very Vanilla, Whisper White

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Basic Black

Tools: Rose Trellis FD, Rectangle Stitched FD

Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon


Thank you for stopping by. Now it is time to hop over lovely Narelle to see what she has done with this sketch.








2 comments on "INKSPIRED BLOG HOP 97"
  1. I LOVE this card. I mean, I am going to case this card for my class next week if that is ok.

    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teneale! No problem at all!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature